Monday, March 16, 2009

I can finally see my couches!

Okay so I brought someone to our house the other day and I could have died from embarrassment. I have been so busy that I haven't taken any time to clean and of course the kids aren't going to do it on their own. What a mess. Well I can finally see the couches and chairs. I did find out that our vacuum was broken so we bought another and it works great, it's one designed to pick up pet hair and since our dog sheds like no other it was much needed. I wish I could say the whole house is clean but I feel like we have a good start. As soon as I get the house how I want it, it will be time to start yard work. Ugh I just had a horrible thought, I haven't cleaned up after the dog all winter. It's tempting to just burn the back yard and start from scratch!

No comments: